How to Register
- Online, log on to citystatesavings.com
- Click on Online Banking
- Read the terms and conditions, you can proceed when you click on the “I agree” button.
- In the left of your screen, click on Mobile Banking Registration.
- In the Mobile Banking Registration page, fill in the entries then click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive your MPIN on screen upon successful registration.
- You will receive your Account Key through SMS a few minutes after activation.
- If no SMS is received, proceed to your bank of account to request for activation of your mobile banking account
Mobile Banking Transactions User Guide
Citystate Savings Bank offers a faster and more convenient way of paying your bills. Gone are the days of burdensome commute to
your payment centers just to beat the due date of your bills.
Three of the most accessible facilities for settling your bills are available through Citystate.
With over 2,000 BancNet member ATMs nationwide, you can easily pay your bills without having to go
far from your office or your home. For even greater convenience, pay your bills in the comfort of your
home or office by logging on to citystatesavings.com. What’s more, the transaction date serves as the
actual date of payment. So no more worries about being charged late payment penalties. More importantly,
there’s no need for you to go to your branch-of-account to enroll the companies you want to pay.
With Bills Payment through Citystate Savings Bank, transactions are faster, easier and more reliable.
- Getting started with as low as P 500.00 to open an account
- Interest bearing account. Interest will be credited monthly
- Maximum withdrawal of P 30,000.00 per banking day
- Pay your credit card bills, utilities and insurance premiums
- Cashless shopping through the BancNet payment system in leading department stores and supermarkets
- Transfer Funds to other BancNet member bank accounts
- 24 hour on-line banking
- Access in all BancNet, ATM’s
- Deposits insured up to P 500,000.00
Pay Bills via Internet Banking
Bills you can pay
You can pay various credit cards, telecommunications, utilities,
pre-need and insurance companies, Internet and cable service providers,
and NSO Helpline Plus. You can also pay loan amortizations to banks and
finance companies, school tuition fees and remit donations to certain charitable institutions.
Citystate Savings Bank Billers